INVITATION FOR COOPERATION WITHIN Erasmus+
welcome to Poland, Erasmus+,
mobilities, development, friendship,
language, adeventure, internships,
europass, culture visits, excursions
and many many others…
Ours E r a s m u s + NEWS – Join us!
The internships we have completed so far for over 500 people from: Spain, Italy, Portugal, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Lithuania, Belgium in the professions: IT specialist, computer networkadministrator, automatics, electrician, energy engineer, management and marketing, carer for the elderly, childminder, car mechanic, aircraft mechanic, chemist, pharmacist, hotel service, administer, salesman, shop assistant, builder, mechanic, welder, and many others.
We are able to arrange your internships in Rzeszów as well as in Kraków.
FACTS ABOUT RZESZÓW:
- Capital of the Podkarpackie Voivodeship,
- Center of the „Aviation Valley” – an association of over 40 highly specialized companies producing components for the aviation industry,
- The city of young people – the largest percentage of students in Europe in relation to the number of inhabitants,
- Capital of Innovation – dynamically developing sectors: IT, aviation, machinery, food, etc.
- Interesting historical places: Rzeszów Market Square, Underground route, Museums, Łańcut Castle, Sandomierz, Przemyśl,
- Close to the nature: Bieszczady, Prządki Reserve, Lagoon in Solina,
- Sports: trips, kayaking, cycling, skiing,
- Events: student parties and clubs, concerts, events,
- Artistic events (East of Culture, Juwenalia).
FACTS ABOUT KRAKÓW:
- The former capital of Poland
- Mary’s Church with a view of the Main Square
- Wieliczka salt mine
- Jagiellonian University – one of oldest University in Europe
- In Balice near Krakow there is the second airport in Poland in terms of the number of passengers served annually
- Krakow is one of the largest railway junctions in Poland. It has connections with most cities in the country, including fast connections with Pendolino trains with Warsaw and Gdańsk.
- Events: student parties and clubs, concerts, events (Juwenalia, color festival)
We invite all sending organizations to cooperate WITH US.
Our PIC number is: 946343544
We offer according to your needs:
- organization of an internships in a companies in a position related to the profile of students studies,
- preparation of full documentation related to internships,
- implementation of the ECVET system,
- food – full board,
- airport transfer,
- cultural program,
- trips and visiting interesting places in Poland,
- Polish language courses,
- English language courses.